I'm sew over winter with the cold, ice, and snow. It's time to get away and go up to the cabin and get some fishing done. NOW, I don't mean to brag but over Memorial Day last year, I got a big fish even bigger than Bob ever caught - no fish tale!!! Thus Polka Doodles Winston Bear Goes Fishing became the creative mojo for my lay-out for brace yourselves, an actual picture of me and my fish!!!
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
- lay-out is on Reel and Rod Collage Paper by Karen Foster Design
- Winston Bear was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Strokes markers, chalk with gel pen accents which was then fussy-cut around the edges and puff-dotted onto lay-out - isn't he a cutie?
- Jolee stickers were used for added embellishments which had been given to me by a dear friend, Janet Smith
- lettering was done using Cricut Plantin Cartridge and cream cardstock
- photos were matted on scraps of green/blue plaid with dark blue recollection cardstock