This is my ultimate favorite card fold to give friends and family. I also made these for my sister as thank you favors for her teacher's luncheon at church. They were a huge hit!
Easel cards are sooo easy and make a great gift!
You need: 1 (5x10) solid paper
1(5x5) solid paper
1(5x5) pattern paper
- Score (5x10) cardstock at 2 1/2" and 5" (fold as above)
- Adhere (5x5) solid paper to 2 1/2 front side
- Adhere (5x5) pattern paper to bottom (5x5) section of base
- Decorate front of your card
- Add a strip of card stock (1x5) to base with pop dots to hold up your front side of card (making your easel)
- Embellish the bottom the base of your card. I used a simple heart with some red stickles.