(PATRIOTIC BLOG HOP IS POSTED AFTER THIS ONE AND JULY'S CALENDAR GIRLS HOP IS POSTED AFTER THAT ONE. YOU CAN GET A CHANCE TO WIN SOME GOODIES WITH EACH ONE, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THAT POST. THANKS)
Hi friends, glad you made it this far for our Red, White and Blue hop. You should have hopped of from AJ's blog but if you didn't, you can start at Connie's.
I think it being July, everyone has done patriotic projects and I am no exception. I did a spinning pinwheel tutorial not to long ago, you can find it HERE. So I decided to make some for the holiday.
- For the life of me, I could not find any 12x12 red, white and blue paper in my stash so I made my own. I started with my inks and a white piece of cardstock
- I just dragged the pads in different places. This is the back of the paper.
- Taking a stamp set, I started with my biggest stamp and worked down, filling the paper up.
- I then went to the small star stamps to fill it in and here is my finally paper. Very easy to do.
- Then I started on my pinwheels. You can find the how to do HERE.
- Here is the little tag that I did to go along with them.
- Here is a picture of the centerpiece. I am missing a couple, the kiddos nabbed them before I could take a picture. Hope it inspired you.
Also, I have a little goodie bag from my stash to give away. Just leave a comment on this post, and if you are a follower let me know. I will put you in twice. Thanks for hopping with me :)Line Up
1. Connie - http://
2. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
3. Angela - http://
6. Carla - www.racincrafts.blogspot.com
10. Sandy- http://
11. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com