Hi Friends, Sandy here for The Stamping Chef with another easy tutorial for you to feature your great digi stamps. Easel cards are a great way to do this and really are easy to do. I thin this will be a Easel Series Tutorial. I guess this would be Easel Part 1.
So lets get started...
- For basic Easel, Start with 5x10 cardstock and score horizontally at 2.5" and 5" and fold. You will need another 5x5 piece for your picture base to go on front
- Now for your Twisted Easel, same measurements but instead of folding straight across, fold from top left corner down to bottom right. That's it, so easy!!!!
- Here is what it looks like when upright
- Now put you adhesive on the bottom triangle
- And attach your 5x5 square to the bottom glued triangle
- When you start to decorate your card, you are going to fold it in half that way you image is not sideways when you open it
- Decorate the front
- Decorate the inside
- Don't forget to raise your embellishments with pop dots. This is what will make your easel.
- And here you go!!!!
Some other great twisted easel cards from The Stamping Chef...
Can't wait to see those Twisted Easels!
OTHER TSC NEWS:
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by