"Have you ever wanted something so very bad that you could taste it? Well, that is how I was with wanting to carry My Favorite Things products on the Scrapping for Less website. I am so extremely excited to announce that we are focusing on "MFT" products for the month of April! This is a fabulous company and one that is very near and dear to my heart! (In more ways than one! I live in FL and have been to their store). So, join me along with the DT in providing some inspiration for this wonderful company with a wide variety of projects!"~ Teresa Russel, Owner of Scrapping for Less
Hi everyone, Sandy here and I am so excited that you are hopping along with us this month!!! So I had a ton of fun taking 1 die and 1 stamp set from MFT and seeing what I can do with them! So lets jump in!
Here are my hop cards... (ps, I used Wink of Stella on all of these they sure do shimmer somethin' purty in person!!!!
1) I used the Distressed Stamp Set to make a background for this card
2) Played around with the stamps again, do you kinda get the concept I was going for?!?!
3) Bring out the Embossing folders !!!!
flowers and swiss dots
4) swirls ( my favorite folder)
5) Just gotta love the hearts and I heart the strip paper!
6) One of my favorites of the bunch. Love the stripes!!!
These are the MFT items that I used for this hop....
And just think, I have a ton of ideas that I want to do yet!
That's when you know you have good products!!!!
here is the entire line up
Sandy Hentzel: You are here
Thanks for hopping with us. Make sure you visit all the blogs for some great inspiration!